Call Us: +92 92 5852202
To pursue its goal of active involvement in emergency and development interventions in Pakistan, CRDO has maintained close liaison with a wider network of organizations. CRDO is an active member of many national and international networks where strong linkages are maintained with the co-members of these networks mentioned below:
- Men engage Alliances
- Human Resource Development Network (HRDN)
- Free and Fair Election Network (FAFEN)
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
CRDO has a pool of certified master trainers of IFC. The master trainers are engaged in capacity building of non-profit as well as corporate sectors on the very unique Business Edge methodology. The targeted areas of capacity building are HR, Finance, Operations, Quality assurance and Marketing / Mobilization.
- Strengthening Participatory Organization (SPO)
- Aurat Foundation (AF)
- Social Welfare Deptt. KPK
- National Humanitarian Network (NHN)
- Citizen Police Liaisoning (TI)
Khulee kachehris (Open Courts) were conducted at local police stations in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province with the intention to increase community - police liaison and enhance public trust for the security agencies.