- Development of SDGs framework for planning and development department sustainable development unit Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar with the financial support of UNDP and technical support of AID Global .
- Compilation and submission of VNR (voluntary national report 2019 ) on SDGs for Elementary and Secondary Education Department, Social Welfare Department, Revenue Department to be submitted to the high level political forum at the United Nations Headquarters.
- Capacity building awareness rising of the Government Land Departments and private sector on SDGs at KP, Baluchistan and sindh.
- Mainstreaming SDGs with youth at universities and with member parliament for adopting it as World Development agenda.
- Promotion of the rights of older people program with HelpAge International
- Addressing the health and livelihood needs of the returnees with focus on including older people, People with Disabilities (PWDS), Woman and Children in Federally Administrated Tribal Area FATA, Pakistan.
- Relief Food Distribution to the TDPs/ Returnees of Tribal Districts of KP.